Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Little T & A (aka Sometimes I Stripe on Cars)

So far in the past couple months I've had the opportunity to pinstripe a couple fantastic cars.

First we have this really cool 1923 Model T:



















Painting down low... its a challenge!









So is painting in awkward places.









The finished product. Striping subtle, but enhancing to the hot rod.



















Then we move on to an absolutely gorgeous 1929 Model A:









Cue the “We're not WORTHY” moment from “Wayne’s World”, because that is how I felt.

Then I had to open my big mouth about body lines. Marcus says, “Oh, what a great idea! Go for it!” *Gulp!*










Nice long back piece.












All cleaned up and some outdoor shots:













































Special thanks to Marcus Edell for the photos, and for challenging me with these beauties!

No comments: