Friday, June 25, 2010

Some Odds & Ends (Catching Up)

I’ve been neglecting my blog lately, so here's a few new projects to catch up with:

Skull charm. Cut out of brass sheet metal, engraved & polished. My husband claimed this one as soon as he saw it:












Thumb ring. Used loose woven emery cloth and a rolling mill for the texture. Comfort fit (rounded inside, much more comfortable than the “flat” bands):









My very first bezel setting. Cross stone cabochon. Soldered all the links on the chain too:












Working with Connie Tescar’s Sleeping Tree tutorial (for my mom). More of these in the works:












A different variation of Connie’s Tree of Life:









Learning a new weaving technique. A pair of earrings using the wonderful tutorial provided by Nancy Wickman:









I’ve also finally gotten a few items photographed that I will be posting on Etsy. Stay tuned for that!

No comments: